
We had our first official dance....and boy did a sweat.....it is quite the workout. We have a instructor that comes in and teachers us to shake it. You have to be prepared cause she doesn't really break thing down....you just have to go with the flow. Holy aerobics...it is hard. But we are all very excited to show off our moves in the clubs....we will probably still look ridiculous. O well...it is what it is.
The other day we went to the state of Yucatan orphanage that I may possibly doing my service learning at. We did not get it because the lady was busy, so maybe another day.
Tomorrow we have a field trip to a place called Celestun. Celestun is a huge flamingo refugee. Believe me, I will be reapplying the sunscreen every hour.....
note to self: Living with four labs sucks......

1 comentario:
Hey - dancing, that is my kind of thing! although I bet that your dancing down there is way different than ballet!!! lol :D
I enjoy reading your blog!
ttyl - India Aderhold
Publicar un comentario