martes, 2 de septiembre de 2008


Buenos Dias

Merida is very well know for it hammocks, which I just bought. All houses have hammock hooks. It is the best way to stay cool when sleeping. I am super excited. Last night a group of us went out to a local bar. We may not have the same dance moves as Mexicans, but we had fun. There was a local band, and they loved us. They brought us on stage to dance. It was so fun, i cannot wait till we actually start taking latin dance. Don't worry, but Merida is currently in stage green of a hurricane that may potentially hit the Merida area. We should be fine, but nonetheless it is crazy that I am living in an area that can get hit by hurricanes. So in the bathrooms you will find a large trash can next to the toilet. Believe it or not, this is for your tp. The plumbing is not real great here, so we are prolonging a backed up bathroom. Tomorrow we are going to the beach....

Adios

note to self: Greeting with a kiss is normal.

No hay comentarios: