

The past weekend we went to the most beautiful place on earth.......I did not want to leave. We went to the Cenotes of Cutzma. There was literally a small hole in the ground that we climbed down to get to these amazing places. You will not find prettier water......Cenotes estaba muy bonita. Our means of transportation was quite the contraption. We were pulled by a horse on a cart along small railroad like tracks. It used to be used to tranfer henikan plants. The land used to be part of a large hacienda, or large farm. It was bumpy, but so fun.
On Sunday, my host sister, Kyle, Dave, and I went to the Ruins of Mayapan. Mayapan was one of that last flourishing Mayan civilizations before the Spanish Conquest. It was beautiful even though we got down poured on. My host sister and I brought umbrellas, but Dave and Kyle didn't. They got soaked. Turns out I had to extra ponchos in my bag. It reminded me of Dumb and Dumber when Loyd was like, "Here Harry, you can borrow my extra pair of gloves." "You've had two pairs of gloves this whole time." haha. Miss you all and think of you often.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario