This it the second professional soccer game I went to. Merida has a team called the Venados or Deer. "Fear the Deer," that is that motto I came up with. I find it clever....haha. That mascot would fit well in Montana. We has a lot of fun at these games cheering our heads off and throwing confetti....regardless if I know any thing at all about soccer. I have know idea what is going on, but when that ball goes through the net, I get crazy. We were hoping to make playoffs, but no such luck. The crowd is insane with drums, chants, noise makers. After we scored in a game my friends Jill, Sara, and I got an entire glass of beer spilled on us.....crazy crazy. Above are some of my friends cheering. I think my all time favorite this was a guy who had a a hat with real deer horns coming out.....classic.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario